Thursday 18 November 2010

Barbie Doll




No quirky title's, I love Barbie. Barbie is my childhood. With Barbie I was able to escape the drab and dreary world around me. I was also able to express my creativity through Barbie, often creating houses, outfits and hairstyles or them. For me Barbie=Fantasy and for a creative person the ability to think outside the box and fantasize is ESSENTIAL.

I always said that when I'm older I'd start collecting, I already have one but these are a few picks of mine that I found on the site recently that I love. The Blonds (a group of talented designers which I love) recently created their own collectible and it's truly a reflection of their extravagant and sparkly designs. Christian Louboutin also made his own doll recently which really highlights the air of Louboutin, french design and ofcourse the shoe itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment